- Holly Golightly: You know those days when you get the mean reds?
- Paul Varjak: The mean reds, you mean like the blues?
- Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?
- Paul Varjak: Sure.
- Holly Golightly: Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!
- Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
—Audrey Hepburn (via bmsbalance)
“I’m an introvert… I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.”
Have you ever watched a tv show and wanted something a character has worn? There’s a website called wornontv.net that finds the exact clothes and lists them with where to buy them for a bunch of different shows (just a few examples: teen wolf, pretty little liars, the vampire diaries and even doctor who)!